The program has been finalized, but we are still accepting late entry abstracts. The abstracts will be published in the conference proceedings, but the presentation or white paper will be posted online only. Please see below for criteria.
We invite sensor visionaries from all over the world at academia, industry and Governments to help us with this exciting project and submit Abstracts of proposed presentation for TSensors Summit. We plan to later include these presentations and used them as a foundation for the Roadmap to Trillion Sensors that will be made available to broad audience.
The recommended outline for presentations (modifiable to author’s preferences) could include:
- Selection of the application(s) and sensor types with a potential to generate the ultra high demand in 10 years. We are recommending focusing on applications which are likely to exceed 1 billion units per year by 2023, so cumulatively all these applications recommended by all speakers could exceed one trillion units.
- Sensors are not limited to MEMS technology.
- Exponential growth is expected from both, selected sensors already in high volume production, and new sensor types.
- Compelling justification why such high volumes are likely (e.g. overview of specific market drivers, global changes, problems solved, etc).
- Overview of current state-of-the-art and needed technologies to support targeted sensor application growth.
- Characterization of major challenges in sensor development and commercialization.
- Estimated cost targets to trigger explosive growth for the proposed application(s).
- Proposed strategies to accelerate development and commercialization cycles, such as funding the academia-industry-Government consortiums, multi-company joint developments such as cooptition (cooperating competition), etc.
- Estimated commercialization funding levels.
We thank you in advance for your participation in this important effort and looking forward towards your help in changing the world for better. We expect that this effort will accelerate Abundance, thus help all of us to live longer and healthier, in less polluted and more energy efficient world, with more fun than ever.
Dr. Janusz Bryzek
On behalf of TSensor Summit
To help in developing presentation, we provided several attachments: